Wednesday, May 5, 2010



Well as you can tell I do not know a thing about gardening. I planted entirely too much in my little raised garden. The tomato plants are on the left and growing like crazy. I have 4 tomato plants and little yellow flowers are starting to bloom (I am told that a tomato will grow there). The cucumbers on the right growing up the white latus are growing like crazy (this pic does not show that growth as good as it is. We will have cucumbers out the wazoo. The lettuce and pepper plants are slowly growing. Pole beans are growing behind the tomato plants. The two blue buckets: one is strawberries, Aleigh counted 7 strawberries growing, the other bucket is squash. This is fun and I check the garden daily. Cant wait til something grows. It will be great this summer to walk out cut lettuce, get cucumber, squash, peppers and tomatoes right out of the garden, Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment