Saturday, May 1, 2010

Getting coupons ready




The weekends are my favorite for many reasons but mostly that is coupon time!!!! This is my bed where i sit and clip. You can get coupons from many places: newspaper (you want to get several sunday papers, so if you find a good deal you can get it several times to add to your stockpile), the internet ( there is coupons.com, redplum and smartsource...most internet coupons can be printed twice per printer, once one prints hit the back arrow three times and it will print again), there are also many people who blog about couponing.......my favs: hip2save.com, wildforwags, iheartwags, and iheartcvs. You can go to and subscribe to these and many more for free, you will get an email daily with deals, coupons and freebies. I get about 50 emails plus daily a lot have the same deals but everyonce in a while you will find new ones. The large black book is my coupon binder it is gold!!! It is full of baseball card holders that I fit my coupons in nicely. It is divided into various groups like: beauty, medicine, frozen, candy, breakfast, animals and so on. This great book zips up and I always carry scissors, pen, paper and ads in it. It always goes with me shopping just in case I find a good deal or something is clearanced. A few weeks ago I was at walgreens and they had large bottles of Johnson and Johnson baby wash on clearance for 1.12, I had a coupon for 1.00 off so I got it for only .12. SWEET. The smaller pink lined binder is for coupons I know I plan on using. I make a plan before going shopping and have it divided for stores: CVS, walgreens, walmart and so on. Well time for me to start clipping!


2 comments:

  1. I ran into a lady at the store the other day with a black binder like yours it was so neat! I was going to tell you about it, looks like you already knew!

    ReplyDelete