Sunday, May 2, 2010

CVS 5-2-2010

I went to CVS today and had the best shopping experience with couponing yet. CVS has extra care bucks (cvs money), these are given when certain items are bought and you can use them later on almost anything in the store. The idea is to spend a little money out of pocket one week buying only things that give you money back and hopefully you have coupons for. Then with the money you get back turn and use the next week only buying stuff you get money back on. Over time you get lots free and little money out of your pocket. So this is what I did today.
I had $18 in CVS money from last week. I also had a $5 off coupon when you spend $30 that cvs emailed me (join their website and advisory panel, they will send these all the time. I bought two bottles of sobe water, cvs has on sale buy one get one free and I had a buy one get free coupon which made both free. I bought bengay, cvs has on sale for 5.99, you get back 2.00 ECB and I had a 2.00 coupon (making it like 1.99). I bought depends 6.99, now i dont no anyone who uses these but I get 6.99 ECB and i had 2.00 coupon ( so I made 2.00) plus I will donate them to a patient (fell good). I bought dawn for 0.97 I had 1.00 coupon, made it FREE. They have always pads on sale for 2.97, I had 2.00, made them .97. This is something I am stocking up on, my girls dont need this yet but they will so why not get them for .97 or free (which I have gotten in the past). Same deal above for tampax .97. Colgate toothpaste 2.99, you get 2.00 ECB, I have .75 coupon so it was .25. We used to only use crest but we are learning to use others esp. when .25 or free. I have a ton of toothpaste I just did this for the ECB. Venus razor 9.99, you get 6.00ECB, I had 2.00 coupon, made it 1.99. I also bought nine warm delights, on sale for 1.00 I had nine .75 coupons, making them .25 each. We all love these and they add to my food stockpile. After all my coupons and 18ECB that I started with I only owed $1.28 and they gave me back $17.00 ECB that I can use next week. This is so great cant wait to see next weeks ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment