Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My first blog

Well here I go, my first blog....My sister Amber lives in Cali and misses out on so much so she has convinced me to blog so that she can keep up with me and the family. I am a single mother with three kids one son, 15, two daughters 13 and 11. I have a boyfriend and he has a son 7. We stay pretty busy. I am a hospice nurse full time and I love to give FREE jewelry to others. I have become addicted to couponing and am so excited to share with others. I am trying to learn to quilt and scrapbook. I also just bought a great camera and cant wait to take tons of pictures. I am just taking things day by day trying to be the best mom I can be. Also of course trying to keep enough money to give to these kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I'm so excited!! Ready for pictures and updates galore!

    ReplyDelete